Healthy Egg Muffins
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and black pepper. Then, add in the onions, spinach and tomatoes and stir well.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin pan.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes in the oven, or until the eggs are cooked and the tops of the muffins are firm.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle on some salt and add cheese or any other topping of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Streusel Blueberry Coffee Cake
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup Half & Half
• 1/4 cup butter, softened
• 1 large egg
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
•1/2 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 cup cold cut into chunks butter
How to make
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour 8-inch square baking pan;
Combine all cake ingredients except blueberries in bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Gently stir in blueberries. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Stir together all topping ingredients except butter in bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle mixture over batter. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe from: https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/19937/streusel-blueberry-coffee-cake/.